ZaggFolio for iPad 3

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by RickD_99, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Patrizia_NC

Patrizia_NC
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    What do you mean by e gift card? I found a skin and their shield do not play well together however I have the shield on my screen and the skin was over it. I have not tried it the other way.

2. paulvalerio

paulvalerio
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    When you reach 100 zealot points the rewards are, free shipping on replacements, a 10 e-giftcard they just send u the info,through your email, and something else. I dont have a skin on my iPad anymore, just a sticker on the back, it doesnt cover the entire back, just like maybe 35%.

3. Jonz

Jonz
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I ordered a zaggfolio on 3/19/12 online. After several delays, they promised shipping date of 4/9/12,,,,,then 4/19/12......today is 4/19/12. I called them and they now are saying 4/26/12 because they back ordered. Guess what???? I call their corporate office and spoke to corporate saleman Don Smith who stated that they have 13 in stock and ready for shipping....They are only fulfiilling corporate orders and all the returns from dissatisfied corporate customers will be resold to the general public (defects and all).,,,,Seriously thinking law suit just for the hell of it.

4. GSper

GSper
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I ordered mine online on 3/18 and it arrived on 4/9. Initially I was not certain that I in fact had received the z'folio for the new iPad in that the box said "for iPad 2" with no stickers saying for the new iPad. Also, I could not locate the "2" that was supposed to be stamped on the case for the new iPad. However, the case fit my new iPad very nicely - comfortably snug but not tight so I was satisfied. Since, I have in fact located the "2" which is actually stamped on the felt padding and not the plastic adjacent to the camera hole. So far, I have been very pleased with what appears to be a quality product. The keyboard is quite comfortable for me to use. It sure seems that, in general, ZAGG kind of fumbled the launch of the 'folio for the new iPad but for me all is well.

5. Randy G

Randy G
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    This is very disturbing to me to read your post because I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that this might have happened to me also, but with no notification at all.
    I ordered on March 19th and [FONT=&amp]in the e-mail I received the original estimated ship date was Apr. 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] – Apr. 9[SUP]th[/SUP], After the estimated ship date passed and not having received any e-mail notification regarding a delay I contacted Zagg via phone on Apr. 11[SUP]th[/SUP]. I was told that the new estimated ship date would be Apr. 24[SUP]th[/SUP]. With that date approaching soon I logged in to my account to see if there had been any updates. I was shocked to see that my order is not even listed anymore in order history. [/FONT]I have sent e-mails to them so we will see what they have to say when the sun comes up.

6. DeuceRon

DeuceRon
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Has anyone checked Best Buy for this Zagg? All of the stores in my area have them in stock. I walked in and picked one up. It had the sticker on the box and the number 2 in the felt, however the iPad is a very tight fit. Way too tight for my tastes. Also, if you lie it on a table and lift the iPad to close it on top of the keyboard, it will not close all the way without help.

Unfortunately, it's going back. I do have a screen protector on it, but it's a very thin one and shouldn't be the cause of the poor fit.

7. netsecpro

netsecpro
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I have completely lost faith in Zagg. Up until this point, I have had no problems with them, but that has since changed. I originally ordered an orange Zagg Folio and white keyboard for my ipad 3 on March 16th. I finally got it around March 30th, but after seeing the texture of the folio, I decided to request a refund because it felt cheap, unlike the blue one I had for my ipad 2. I got the return shipping label and returned it. Now today, I received my replacement Carbon Fiber folio, however it came with a black on black keyboard, where the shipping label shows a white keyboard. I just got off the phone with Zagg, and am waiting for yet another return shipping label. I have now gone almost 2 months without a case for my ipad 3, thank goodness nothing has happened to it. I am done with Zagg. I am going to be ordering a Clam Case as soon as I am done with this post. Sorry Zagg, but you have lost my business and will be telling others of my experience and advising them not to do business with you as well!

8. Todd M

Todd M
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I got this last night finally, and it was worth the wait! This is a great keyboard case (Clamcase) and it has performed very well in its initial paces. Very glad with the purchase, it does not affect (or touch) the Invisible Shield I have on it, and judging by what i have seen, I would still be without the Folio at this point.

9. thespinner

thespinner
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Glad you like it, and that it arrived promptly. I'm loving my Zaggfolio, so it's good to know there are good choices out there. Although you need to have the patience of a saint to wait for the Zagg! Hopefully they'll catch up with the backlog. How's the Clamcase for typing? I don't touch type but can type about as fast on the Zagg as on a normal keyboard

10. stebro

stebro
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Zagg has caught up

Looks like Zagg is making progress, at least on the carbon fiber model. I placed an order for the iPad 3 version of the Zaggfolio with Zagg on Wednesday and got a shipping confirmation on Thursday.
    It should arrive early next week. Last I checked, their web site shows that new orders for the carbon fiber model will ship April 30-May 1.