What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zagg Screen Protector Tips

mackem79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I've recently applied the Zagg screen only protector to my iPad though notice, despite how hard I try to remove them, I still have small bubbles and blemishes on the screen.

Has anyone got any tips to get rid of these ?

I don't want to use the tool too much as when I press hard on the cover it moves slightly and causes more problems than it creates !

Thanks.

schmidtj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
May not apply in your case but I know 3 folks who had their Zagg Invisible Screen's professionally installed at a Zagg Kiosk and they have zero bubbles.
I have an issue with using liquid and then squeegeeing it out along the edges. I've GOT to believe it leaks down between the glass and case and I don't think that's the best thing.
The folks mentioned above have reported no problems though.

OP
M

mackem79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
schmidtj said:
May not apply in your case but I know 3 folks who had their Zagg Invisible Screen's professionally installed at a Zagg Kiosk and they have zero bubbles.
I have an issue with using liquid and then squeegeeing it out along the edges. I've GOT to believe it leaks down between the glass and case and I don't think that's the best thing.
The folks mentioned above have reported no problems though.

Hmm where in the UK does this ?

Eddieboi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im not even sure if I've seen a Zagg kiosk in my life and I live in London.

Maybe worth bet at gettng a power support ipad screen protector I do not think they use any liquid to put their protectors on?

OP
M

mackem79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks but I've got the Zagg one and put it on now !

Was hoping for tips to sort problems, never mind !

Most reactions

Latest posts