What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zagg InvisibleShield case friendly?

iNTK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a case friendly on my iPhone 4 and was wondering if they make one for the iPad 2? I just bought a nice leather or leather like cover at the airport. It also has the Smart Cover like magnets. The case holds the iPad by the corners and it reaches 1/2 in at the deepest.

Would the Zagg shield work with this. I know when I had the regular shield on my iPhone not all cases worked with it.

tabletkits

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could you post pics for your case? Usually Zagg shield works well with most cases.

OP
I

iNTK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
imagelpn.jpg

tabletkits

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iphone cases usually snug very tight. Looks to me that it should work, but don't quote me on it :)

OP
I

iNTK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are the Zagg shields edge to edge on the iPad. If so I can probably take it to the Zagg booth in the mall and ask them to cut the corners to fit. I am sure they will attempt with a nice tip. lol

Most reactions