What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ZAGG invisibleshield: Amazon vs ZAGG?

raj2ad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to buy a front cover ZAGG IS for the iPAD.
Amazon sells it for about $16 vs $29.99 from ZAGG.
I also see that Amazon has 'used ones' in stock too but in my opinion these should be difficult to reuse.

Does anyone have a comparison between the quality of this product from amazon vs. ZAGG?

Thanks for the help.

OP
R

raj2ad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That helps. I am going to give it a try.

SporkLover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If they list it as used, be suspicious. Email the seller and ask why they list it as used.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BY "used", that may mean that it was purchased and returned but not necessarily installed on an iPad then returned.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
additionally even if you buy from a site/store other than Zagg website the items are still lifetime guaranteed. You just create an account on zagg website and "register" your purchase. You can then exchange the item for a new one should it tear, stain, rip or otherwise be damaged.

OP
R

raj2ad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks all. I finally received the order from amazon. The package appeared to be authentic ZAGG product and was not a used product as I feared. Setting it up was not a problem and my earlier experience with two phones helped too.

If anyone had the same question, I would recommend buying it from amazon to save half the money.

Swede1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No offense, but Sgp's Steinhell screen protectors are THE best there is, I have tried most available brands and this is by far the best one, easy to install and it's crystal clear, you can't even tell it's on. Just my .02 cents

Attachments

• image-2512476430.png
    image-2512476430.png
    625.6 KB · Views: 337

Most reactions

Latest posts