Zagg Invisible Shield.

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by jmccamb, Dec 15, 2011.

1. jmccamb

jmccamb
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Anyone every use it? I am curious to see what other people's experiences are with it.

2. Fee Fi Fo Fum

Fee Fi Fo Fum
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I use for the back of my iPhone 4, they great and resistent. On the screen i don´t like bcause makes difficult to slide your finger and holds down my stylus.

3. EvilMonkey

EvilMonkey
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I've used them for years on various devices (the GPS I hike with for example). With the newer gorilla-glass (and such) used on phones, I don't bother with them (never got a scratch on my EVO despite keeping in my pocket with keys, for example).

But if you're prone to scratching your screens, it's probably worth the investment. Plus, they have a lifetime warranty, so if the protector gets banged up, they'll just send you a new one, free of charge. I've used that for several of them since I tend to drop my GPS on rocks and stuff and the shield gets nicked up after a while.

4. SweetPoison

SweetPoison
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
  5. LawPad2

LawPad2
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    My wife just bought me a 4gs, and she put the zagg shield on both the front and back. After a week, she finally told me. Seriously, I never knew it was there. I'm getting one for my iPad. They are expensive, though.

6. DevinB

DevinB
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I've got my entire iPad wrapped in it. I love it. Especially with kids' messy hands, I don't have to worry about the screen at all. When it gets goobered up, I just take a wet paper towel and scrub it off, then it's good as new.

7. Blackbelt

Blackbelt
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    I will not cover or wrap an $800 plus device in plastic. It reminders me of my grand parents covering their furniture in plastic.

8. mrsterrijane

mrsterrijane
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I have a zagg on my phone because I drop it into my purse with whatever scary items also might be in there. I tried one on my Ipad but hated the way it felt so I took it off. I love the way my finger sliiiidddeees across the glass! LOL. Plus I do use a smart cover for my Ipad and that protects it when I'm not using it.

9. leelai

leelai
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Lol. I know people who have their furniture in plastic now and they're not grandparents. Go figure!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

10. jduncan

jduncan
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ditto for the iPad. Great to protect the back from scratches, but hate the feel on the screen.