What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zagg glass invisible shield help

JenPl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Curious to know...is it possible to take the shield off and clean the adhesive side? I seemed to have gotten little specks of dust during installation, and now it won't completely stick to the screen. Thanks for your help!

dasipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could try one of those "tacky" lint-remover brushes/rollers, sold as pet dander removers....
Never used one for this, myself....but worth a shot!
Good luck!

HUNTER1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use a scotch tape to lift up and dirt or lint when applying screen protector.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No way that I've been able to find. So I called it in and they said they would replace broken screen protector (wink wink). It does have a lifetime guarantee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I paid to have them install my ZAGG Glass screen protector...........
Costs a tad more but then I'm covered...they mess it up, they install a new one for free.
Installation also warrantied.

I love this Glass screen protector.......looks sweet and has a much better feel than the naked screen IMHO.

ObiJohnKenobi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I use a scotch tape to lift up and dirt or lint when applying screen protector.

My brother and I run a ZAGG store at a local mall, and this is exactly what we do to remove lint or anything else that sneaks under the glass shield during installation. Scotch tape does an excellent job lifting stuff off of the adhesive side.

Novakingwai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My brother and I run a ZAGG store at a local mall, and this is exactly what we do to remove lint or anything else that sneaks under the glass shield during installation. Scotch tape does an excellent job lifting stuff off of the adhesive side.
Not after you've already installed it and see it after the fact. There's no way to take it off and keep it adhesive.

Most reactions

Latest posts