Zagg Buds? Anybody tried them?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Dannyboy85, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Dannyboy85

Dannyboy85
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Been looking for a new set of earbuds for a bit now after my apple ones got washed..... The zagging ones seem pretty cool but I'm not going to spend $50 on some pretty much untested buds...(as far a audio goes)

2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    I use the JVC "Marshmallow" earbuds that cost $20 at Wal-Mart (but they can probably be found for less on the net) and they do an adequate job, but then again, I am not looking for "audiophile" quality from my iPad.

3. cb808

cb808
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    All headphones in the $20-$50 range are pretty similar...

4. Dannyboy85

Dannyboy85
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Well these have the extra keepers so I was really curious about that. As far as the audio your right more than likely they are about par for the price.

5. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Now I wish I hadn't deleted the email from Zagg with the 50% off coupon!

6. Purpleorchid

Purpleorchid
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    I have a pair. They're okay. The keeper is the best part. I found that the sound got cut off in one ear at a lower volume level, so I'd have to raise my volume to get stereo again. When I tried them on a call, the other person said they could hardly hear me even though I cranked it up. Lastly, the seal was so good in my ear, that it created a vacuum type feeling in my inner ears so it kind of made me dizzy.

I gave the headphones to my husband and I reverted back to my Apple headphones.