What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zagg Buds? Anybody tried them?

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been looking for a new set of earbuds for a bit now after my apple ones got washed..... The zagging ones seem pretty cool but I'm not going to spend $50 on some pretty much untested buds...(as far a audio goes)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the JVC "Marshmallow" earbuds that cost $20 at Wal-Mart (but they can probably be found for less on the net) and they do an adequate job, but then again, I am not looking for "audiophile" quality from my iPad.

cb808

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All headphones in the $20-$50 range are pretty similar...

OP
Dannyboy85

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well these have the extra keepers so I was really curious about that. As far as the audio your right more than likely they are about par for the price.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I wish I hadn't deleted the email from Zagg with the 50% off coupon!

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a pair. They're okay. The keeper is the best part. I found that the sound got cut off in one ear at a lower volume level, so I'd have to raise my volume to get stereo again. When I tried them on a call, the other person said they could hardly hear me even though I cranked it up. Lastly, the seal was so good in my ear, that it created a vacuum type feeling in my inner ears so it kind of made me dizzy.

I gave the headphones to my husband and I reverted back to my Apple headphones.

Most reactions

Latest posts