What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You've Got Mail

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you, Diane! Lovely pictures! Some of these dogs really have to "suffer" the love of the children.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Don't worry Johanna, the dogs can feel the energy and intention of the person who appears to cause the suffering. All they feel is LOVE!
You are most welcome! I hope you laughed at the b&w photo! Or any of them! The girl looking at the dogs teeth, her expression just cracked me up! Thanks again!:p:D:cool::):):)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry Johanna, the dogs can feel the energy and intention of the person who appears to cause the suffering. All they feel is LOVE!
You are most welcome! I hope you laughed at the b&w photo! Or any of them! The girl looking at the dogs teeth, her expression just cracked me up! Thanks again!:p:D:cool::):):)
That's one of the photos which made me laugh. :) :)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, since I received another email with cutie pies I'm going to try again!
Heart rate up, biting fingers, eyes squinty....etc. who knows? I might surprise myself! HAPPYHAPPYJOYJOY! The teeth on those little guys sure are sharp! I bet the nursing period is quite short!
What they saw in their backyard!
Father And Daughter Find Baby Foxes In Their Backyard
What would you do if you found a den of baby foxes in your backyard? Philip Wang and his daughter Alice were recently faced with this question when they stumbled upon a leash of baby foxes in the backyard of their 7-acre Princeton, New Jersey, home. Their answer? Take pictures

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Johanna, please don't look at these unless you've already seen them,OK? It is a VERY GOOD reason!

Babies and Moms &/or Dads

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, since I received another email with cutie pies I'm going to try again!
Heart rate up, biting fingers, eyes squinty....etc. who knows? I might surprise myself! HAPPYHAPPYJOYJOY! The teeth on those little guys sure are sharp! I bet the nursing period is quite short!
What they saw in their backyard!
Father And Daughter Find Baby Foxes In Their Backyard
What would you do if you found a den of baby foxes in your backyard? Philip Wang and his daughter Alice were recently faced with this question when they stumbled upon a leash of baby foxes in the backyard of their 7-acre Princeton, New Jersey, home. Their answer? Take pictures

View attachment 64704 View attachment 64705 View attachment 64706 View attachment 64707 View attachment 64709 View attachment 64710 View attachment 64712 View attachment 64715 View attachment 64716 View attachment 64717 View attachment 64718 View attachment 64719
Great photos! They sure look like they're having a lot of fun.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Diane, I've just received it. Thank you! ❤️ You're such an admirable, wonderful woman!

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Even more great photos, keep them coming!:)
Thanks scifan! If I know someone is enjoying these critter photos it makes a big difference - so thank you, thank you!

Diane, those baby foxes are real cuties. :)

Diane, I've just received it. Thank you! ❤️ You're such an admirable, wonderful woman!
Johanna, I hope you didn't peek first! :) Either way you got the message! I'm so glad both you and scifan, among others ( I hope ) get warm fuzzies from some of them! I found something wonderful to see but as yet can't figure out how to get it into IPF! If you see it I know you'll LOVE it. Thanks & your welcome to you both.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Diane sent me this picture today. Read carefully! It contains tips for reaching the age of 101 years. ;)
image.jpeg

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks to you both! I tried to use the reply to your messages but I keep getting an error message saying I must be logged in first! o_O
:cool::p:D Yes I'm smiling!

Most reactions