What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You've been castaway........

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GoPackGo said:
That's one sexy bike!

I picked my brother, which was stupid. I'd rather have a hottie to look at. I want to swap my bro for Tom DeLonge, my favorite celebrity.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Oh no, you're too late, you are stuck with your brother now until you are rescued!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well! I should say hubby but Matthew McConaughey, my iPad with all my books, music, Austen movies, etc... And I'm sorry to say this but my camping days are over - a very large bed. I like my comfort!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Oh no, you're too late, you are stuck with your brother now until you are rescued!

The Archangel

It could be worse. I've got a pretty cool brother!

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Forget Tom DeLonge, too. Why didn't I say Aaron Rdgers? I trade my brother for Rodgers. Nothing you can do about it! I'm not on the island yet, I can still make adjustments :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have no objection to this! Hmmm! What should be on men's? Close the damn toilet seat?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What dishes? I expect they will be coconut shells and our fingers. Wash in the sea and you are done!

Most reactions

Latest posts