What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youtupe

kambez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, Is there a free app to Download YouTube Content? Like to download the content on my iPad....mp3 or mp4.

ryanwyann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything around, but I'm sure there's one out there. I know it's possible with a jailbreak.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Kambez and welcome, I've moved your thread out of the news section (because it kind of isn't news......not yet anyway) and into the App section.

The Archangel

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
McTube lets you download YT videos to its cache for later playback; it will even do it in the background. It won't let you save them to a file you can move to your desktop computer, though. If that's what you want, I think you'll need to jailbreak.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

OP
K

kambez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Kambez and welcome, I've moved your thread out of the news section (because it kind of isn't news......not yet anyway) and into the App section.

The Archangel

thanks!

OP
K

kambez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
McTube lets you download YT videos to its cache for later playback; it will even do it in the background. It won't let you save them to a file you can move to your desktop computer, though. If that's what you want, I think you'll need to jailbreak.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

thanks!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have heard that iSafePlay will download YouTube vids....I haven't used it myself but check it out.

Most reactions

Latest posts