What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taidgh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any word on whether we are getting a YouTube app back, I'm fed up with my iPad continuously signing me out of it in safari. I love apple but why the hell did they do away with probably the best app they had

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Taidgh said:
Any word on whether we are getting a YouTube app back, I'm fed up with my iPad continuously signing me out of it in safari. I love apple but why the hell did they do away with probably the best app they had

Apple's licence to include YouTube as a native app had expired and wasn't renewed.

There is an iPhone YouTube app in the App Store that also works on the iPad, you could try it out.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Hi--there are many threads discussions related to you tube and alternatives. Have a look at this thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-2-forum/90496-ios-6-no-youtube.html

There are many other thread discussion. Here is the result when using key terms: you tube and ios6: You tube - Google Search

With this-we will now close this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions