What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YouTube

tecknoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.teckno.net
There are loads of YouTube apps ......... Does anyone know of the best app for for downloading YouTube videos and saving them to the Camera roll? I've tired about 3/4 of them and sometimes they allow you to save to the Camera roll and sometimes they come up with a restriction message; does the message come from YouTube or Irish Card Shop it an error on the app?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Ampress

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tecknoes said:
There are loads of YouTube apps ......... Does anyone know of the best app for for downloading YouTube videos and saving them to the Camera roll? I've tired about 3/4 of them and sometimes they allow you to save to the Camera roll and sometimes they come up with a restriction message; does the message come from YouTube or Irish Card Shop it an error on the app?

Q1. How does it matter where the app saves the video? All you want is the video should be saved for future playback. I use MxTube and it works fine.

Saffir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Youtube is really great site in the world, Here you can find out all types of videos and clips... I am using youtube friend.

Ampress

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Saffir said:
Youtube is really great site in the world, Here you can find out all types of videos and clips... I am using youtube friend.

Yes but the original poster wanted to 'save' videos on his ipad. YouTube cannot do that, can it?

OP
tecknoes

tecknoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.teckno.net
I've tried about 6/7 video downloaders on my iPad with varying success rates, I wanted to save to the camera roll after the download after it saved the video to memory so I could edit in iMovie. The one I had most success with is Titan Downloader.

Most reactions