What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YouTube vs iPad

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:oops: Viewing a YouTube, Background Music I'm told a Copy Right Infringement prevents some Videos from being Viewed in Canada ... It's like a Hit & Miss most times , some tunes will be accepted ?? It doesn't happen to the same Vlogger either... My Query though, Some say the problem lies with using an iPad..?? Is that So ??:eek:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
:oops: Viewing a YouTube, Background Music I'm told a Copy Right Infringement prevents some Videos from being Viewed in Canada ... It's like a Hit & Miss most times , some tunes will be accepted ?? It doesn't happen to the same Vlogger either... My Query though, Some say the problem lies with using an iPad..?? Is that So ??:eek:
There are regional restrictions that prevent certain YouTube videos from being watched in selected countries. There are also restrictions that prevent some YouTube videos from being watched on a mobile device such as an iPad.

Last edited:

Ray4852

iPF Noob
Reaction score

youtube red works with any ipad. for 12.99 a month you can download any kind of music and videos and watch them later off line. check it out. if you want music youtube red is the best.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
YouTube Red is available in Australia, the USA and New Zealand. These are at the moment the only countries that can use it.

Most reactions

Latest posts