What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youtube videos are not playing in HD

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you try this link please?
it's trailer for Men in Black 3 on desktop youtube.. I get only low res pixlated video. I mean.. it's max 480p

Looked really razor sharp to me on my iPad3. Don't know the pixelation, but one of the sharpest I've seen on my Pad.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

sweetmelody

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The OB said:
Looked really razor sharp to me on my iPad3. Don't know the pixelation, but one of the sharpest I've seen on my Pad.
Regards, Andrewddc28

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wierd

slappzilla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same issue. I have high speed connection but I am not seeing HD videos no matter where I go.

How can you blame the guy for taking this back? He bought it cause of the advertised resolution that he is not getting.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am having the same issue. I have high speed connection but I am not seeing HD videos no matter where I go.

How can you blame the guy for taking this back? He bought it cause of the advertised resolution that he is not getting.

Getting a hd feed off a website is not something that was promised. The iPad can play 1080p videos that you transfer to it directly.

Most reactions