What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YouTube cannot not load movie

piscoot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I am reading a story on line and it has a you tube link,when I click the link it
opens my you tube app but a message pops up and says "could not load movie".

Last edited:
OP
piscoot

piscoot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My signal is full strength. I can open you tube videos directly within the app. Seems to be an external link problem, I just can't figure it out.

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can you see the movies that are linked to within the online story? A significant number of Youtube movies are done in Flash video.. iPads cannot run Flash. That's a common cause of 'Cannot load movie' problems.

OP
piscoot

piscoot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No I just see a link to the video, I didn't realize the you tube links with in article could be flash, but now it makes sense. Usually I can view the video with in the article when I'm on my PC. Shows you how often I use my PC since my iPad 2 purchase a few months ago! Thanks JWT873.

Most reactions

Latest posts