What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youtube app

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
View attachment 27182
That's how leggy the new App Store is!
I don't even get that now! I just get a white screen when I try to use Featured or Search! The only things that work for me are Updates and Genius! I'm furious! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!!!!!!!!
From a quick Internet search, I'm not the only one with this issue! Apple had better clean up their case, pronto!!!

Whew!

Send from my iPad using iPF.net

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Back on the YouTube topic, the music providers sure are cracking down on that YouTube copyright issue. I noticed that a lot of my favorite lyric videos are gone :(

Last edited:

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't even get that now! I just get a white screen when I try to use Featured or Search! The only things that work for me are Updates and Genius! I'm furious! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!!!!!!!!
From a quick Internet search, I'm not the only one with this issue! Apple had better clean up their case, pronto!!!

Whew!

Yay, it's working now! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts