What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youtube app problem

LastRambo341

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having some issues with the YouTube app. Some videos really take a long time to load and if I watch the same video in my laptop or phone, it loads quickly. Also, if I watch an aljazeera video on the ipad2 which takes 2 or 3 minutes, it loads really well. On the other hand, if I watch a gaming video, it loads extremely slow. I'm pretty sure my Internet connection has nothing to do with it otherwise all videos will be slow.

Your help would be appreciated, thank you.

OP
L

LastRambo341

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the record, I tried the above method but it didn't work. Some videos load fast, some don't.

YuenMin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to listen to videos on YouTube while doing other stuff.

How do you use other apps when you are on YouTube, is it possible to play a video on YouTube and do some other things?

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LastRambo341 said:
I'm having some issues with the YouTube app. Some videos really take a long time to load and if I watch the same video in my laptop or phone, it loads quickly. Also, if I watch an aljazeera video on the ipad2 which takes 2 or 3 minutes, it loads really well. On the other hand, if I watch a gaming video, it loads extremely slow. I'm pretty sure my Internet connection has nothing to do with it otherwise all videos will be slow.

Your help would be appreciated, thank you.

check your wifi range or maybe your broadband data is full

iPad 3 

Most reactions

Latest posts