You're welcome to join us before the official launch..

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by Mr.Bounty, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Mr.Bounty

Mr.Bounty iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all, hocusbookus is a French company based in the French Alps and we're gonna very soon publish our first children book on the App Store.

It talks about fear, this fear of the dark that many children are facing when they grow up.
    It's a truly eye-catching story, with an original music composed for the occasion.
    Each scene looks like an amazing painting coming out from someone's dream.

Our beta testers came back this week with a lot of great feedback: amazing, beautiful, totally different.
    These are just a few words they used to give us their opinion on what we've produced.

Today, we're very proud to announce that our first story will also be available in English from the start.
    Especially for this also, we've started posting news in English on our Facebook fan page so that everyone can get a taste of our vision easily.
    So, please join us there to start celebrating the official launch !

The more people we'll have the more we'll be happy and posting goodies for you to discover our book before the launch.
    Go friends, go ! We're waiting for you on FB (a search will do it easily or catch the address in my signature)
    Connect and pass it on to your friends.

Regards,

Mr.Bounty
    Proud and happy CEO of hocusbookus.
  2. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,109 / 1
  3. Mr.Bounty

Mr.Bounty iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dear Skimonkey, many thanks for your reply. I am very sorry if I have bypassed the guidelines,
    I have to admit like many users I usually don't read them. I should have.
    Will do the necessary not tpo be considered as spam, as it is not the purpose.

Regards,

Yanick