What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your request could not be completed

Tash Toy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please help! I tried to download the Smurf game and keep on getting this message! How do I fix this? I have logged out and back in and restarted my iPad. No luck!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have sufficient storage space on your iPad? If you don't have room to install an app, it will fail.

OP
Tash Toy

Tash Toy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Do you have sufficient storage space on your iPad? If you don't have room to install an app, it will fail.

I do, its a new iPad 3 I have hardly anything on it.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Could be a router reboot is in order, but first, why not try downloading the game through iTunes on your PC, then SYNC. That's an alternative way of doing it.

Forhad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only help I can give is that if you are in a different county than the USA, there may be copyright issues.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tash Toy said:
Please help! I tried to download the Smurf game and keep on getting this message! How do I fix this? I have logged out and back in and restarted my iPad. No luck!

Hi there--recently there's been quite a few members saying they have had problems loading their smurf game.

Have you tried to delete the app and re-install it?

OP
Tash Toy

Tash Toy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanx for all the advice guys. Will try tonight, although I fear it might be the copy right issue as it is a South African account. There must be a way to get past it! How do I open an American account? All my billing is done in dollars already.

OP
Tash Toy

Tash Toy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi there--recently there's been quite a few members saying they have had problems loading their smurf game.

Have you tried to delete the app and re-install it?

I can not even get as far as installing. It is not only the Smurf game. I cant even find city building games when I search on iTunes.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can not even get as far as installing. It is not only the Smurf game. I cant even find city building games when I search on iTunes.

Gosh...maybe Forhad was right that your country may not allow certain apps. Have you asked other members from your region?

OP
Tash Toy

Tash Toy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys turns out it was because of my south african account. All sorted now, thanx for helping out.

Naby03

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there! I just thought I'd tell you that you are not alone. I am also a South African iPad user and when i try to download most games, I get the same error message. Could it perhaps be that we are not allowed to download the apps because of copyright issues? Is there a way to get around this? Because it is highly frustrating.

OP
Tash Toy

Tash Toy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there, YES, YES ! Its quite easy to around really. I am loving my new games ;). You have to open a second apple ID. An american one. Do it through a free app and by payment details you just click none. Good luck !

Most reactions

Latest posts