What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Best Wallpapers

mydave

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dreamy-child-girl-ipad-air-wallpaper-ilikewallpaper_com.jpg

Lock Screen picture on my wife's Mini Retina which she recently received as her Mother Day gift. She wanted a high resolution photo of the Virgin Mary. I could not find one anywhere. For the time being, she loves this one, as the little girl looks much like our grand daughter. Sweet little angel she is. Her mother was requested to get us same photo with her in it.

P.S. By the way, the photo is 2048 x 2048 pixels. I used 'Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce motion > Switch to 'on' position' on the iPad to set the lock screen. Worked perfectly.

Last edited:

Geroge91

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is my latest wallpaper, this all keeping with the ongoing World Cup, which I'm loving :)

RedStar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are lots of well-done wallpapers

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions