What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Tube

sbudreau

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"Operation could not be completed" has constantly been coming up. Movies won't load. Any advice?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You could be running short on memory. Try closing some running programs, by double tapping the home button, holding one of the icons at the bottom of the screen until it jiggles, then closing all of the ones you are not using.

Then try rebooting. Press and hold both home and power/stand-by buttons until the Apple logo appears, then wait for the device to restart.

Any further issues? Give a bit more info, such as the OS you are using, whether you are jail-broken etc. That gives people who are running similar systems to yours a chance to try to replicate the problem and see if it's universal or whether you actually DO have an issue.

I just checked the YouTube app on wifi, under iOS5, and everything is good.

OP
S

sbudreau

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Closed apps and rebooted. Works fine. Thank you!

Chays

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sbudreau said:
Closed apps and rebooted. Works fine. Thank you!

Hi,

You will find that most issues like these can be fixed by a quick reboot.
Glad it's back working.

Regards,
Chays

CarrieGresham

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using iOS5, have rebooted numerous times, only base apps running and I'm getting "The operation cannot be completed" when a YouTube movie tries to load. Suggestions??

ErikMoholdt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The same is happening to me, and nothing of the above helps. What can I do?

Most reactions