What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Tube to Facebook on Ipad2

Payton34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to the forum and enjoy reading and learning. I am struggling on how to post a video from YouTube to my Facebook. I went to the IPad user guide and it states - open Facebook and log in (did it) - open YouTube and go to video (did it) but it now states click "share" and share to Facebook but when I click share Facebook is not an option only add to favorites - mail this link and tweet show up. Anyone know what I M doing wrong? Thank You

steelman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Payton34 said:
New to the forum and enjoy reading and learning. I am struggling on how to post a video from YouTube to my Facebook. I went to the IPad user guide and it states - open Facebook and log in (did it) - open YouTube and go to video (did it) but it now states click "share" and share to Facebook but when I click share Facebook is not an option only add to favorites - mail this link and tweet show up. Anyone know what I M doing wrong? Thank You

You will have to download YouTube video app...did that on mine 2yr ago and works fine

Hazeldene

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Your not doing anything wrong. It has taken me some time to figure it out too. Your not able to post to fb via your ipad YouTube app. You actually have to go into safari, YouTube and then hit the share button. It's the only way I have figured out how to do it so that when I post it to my wall it shows the icon and not just the URL. Happy posting

Most reactions