What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You tube issues

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
All of a sudden were getting "you do not have permission...." to watch videos we have seen many times already? This happened a few weeks ago with my daughters iPod ..she said it eventually resolved itself over a few weeks? What's this about??? Thanks Annette

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That happened to me once on my iPad 2. I think it was just a connection problem or most probably YouTube glitch.

OP
anmanwar

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
quake5254 said:
That happened to me once on my iPad 2. I think it was just a connection problem or most probably YouTube glitch.

Ok thanks. I'm gonna give it a few days and see if it stops.

OP
anmanwar

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
quake5254 said:
Thanks for posting this issue so everyone would know what to do if this happens.

I just tried again and this is what it says:

"You do not have permission to access the requested resource"

Very strange...they are videos of birds & squirrels that I put on for my cat...I've played them quite a bit so it's very odd that all of a sudden it's giving me this message for all of them!

reahn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anmanwar said:
I just tried again and this is what it says:

"You do not have permission to access the requested resource"

Very strange...they are videos of birds & squirrels that I put on for my cat...I've played them quite a bit so it's very odd that all of a sudden it's giving me this message for all of them!

The YouTube.app is a big issue. I get that to sometimes. I just reboot and hope for the best.

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know how to answer this problem but do you have an account with YouTube? Did you load this using your account? Just wondering if you could only access this pictures when you log in on a pc or laptop.

OP
anmanwar

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
quake5254 said:
I don't know how to answer this problem but do you have an account with YouTube? Did you load this using your account? Just wondering if you could only access this pictures when you log in on a pc or laptop.

Hmm I'm actually not sure. I just click on you tube app usually, it opens & plays. I've never had to enter a password or anything.

saeedsh1971

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dear sir/madam
i have a problem with watching toutube videos that i can not watch them smoothly it always stop then continue ...i hope u have solution for that

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts