What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Tube issue after IOS7 install

eddieg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a small problem i just installed IOS7 and when i go to forums that i belong to and members that post you tube videos theirs nothing there. When i had IOS6 it worked perfect now with IOS7 its just a blank box that says you tube at the top. Any ideas?

Thanks Ed

OP
E

eddieg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The same way I always do safari and then I use bookmarks for the forums this worked perfect before with ios6 now with ios7 videos that are posted are just a white box that says you tube at the top.

OP
E

eddieg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here's a screen shot.
upery5as.jpg

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The only thing I can think of is to go to Settings > Safari and Clear Cookies and Data. Sometimes this cache gets corrupted and cause problems with complex sites like forums.

Good luck.

Oh, and also make sure Javascript is on and that Block Cookies is set to Third Parties and Advertisers.

OP
E

eddieg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yup tried all that even did a restore through iTunes what's funny sometimes the videos are their but most of the time their not.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hmm, I suppose you could try the Tapatalk app and see if your forum can be accessed using it. There is also the ForumRunner app (the app that this forum's app is based on). There's a lot of overlap between them, but some unique forums on each.

Or a third party browser. Atomic is cheap, simple, and works well in my experience. iCab Mobile offers a lot more features, but is a bit busy if you don't need them.

Other than that, I'm out of ideas. Sorry.

Most reactions

Latest posts