What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You must haves ipad2 cydia apps, tweeks and why :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm getting more anxious every day about jail breaking my iPad2, my neighbor has the same one in white and he says it's crazy and some what confusing at first, one can select several themes slowing down the whole iOS so I want to ask first hand what apps are currently keeping up with the pace, run smooth and are must haves.

Sent from my iPad2 64GB wifi 3G using iPF

Sorry about the typo in the title again, can't edit after posting via iPad app

OP
H

hotstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iFrog said:
We had moved you thread to the iPad Hacking area, it will get better attention.
My post has to do with apps and tweaks not how to jail break, I am asking what your fav or must have apps and tweaks are :)

The iPad auto type is tricky, I type fast so I missed a few typos in the title, but I'm sure it was clear about must have apps and tweaks

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iFrog said:
We had moved you thread to the iPad Hacking area, it will get better attention.
My post has to do with apps and tweaks not how to jail break,

But it has everything to do with Hacking. That is the reason it was moved to our Hacking Section.;)

And there has been other threads re this as well, which could explain why you have had no responses ~ we have a search button.:)

Last edited:
OP
H

hotstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
But it has everything to do with Hacking. That is the reason it was moved to our Hacking Section.;)

And there has been other threads re this as well, which could explain why you have had no responses ~ we have a search button.:)

Sure I can search for themes, tweaks and all but that is not asking what people's must haves are is it, with the curent 4.3.3 to see what works smooth on a iPad 2, can you find that, UTS only a question obviously

I'll ask elsewhere if your guys are trying to commercialize this site and fear it will scare business away, is that it?

Seriously? Never happen.

Labeling jail broken apps, tweaks and all as hacks creates a liability for the user, this would give homeland security more rights to look at one's device and even use information on it if desired to charge the owner as if it's a criminal offense

Last edited by a moderator:

dlo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hotstuff said:
Sure I can search for themes, tweaks and all but that is not asking what people's must haves are is it, with the curent 4.3.3 to see what works smooth on a iPad 2, can you find that, UTS only a question obviously

I'll ask elsewhere if your guys are trying to commercialize this site and fear it will scare business away, is that it?

Labeling jail broken apps, tweaks and all as hacks creates a liability for the user, this would give homeland security more rights to look at one's device and even use information on it if desired to charge the owner as if it's a criminal offense

Wow talk about being ungrateful and such a pessimistic tool? Because homeland security has so much time to look at all of Joe Blow's iPads around the USA......

Sent from my iPad 2 White 32GB WiFi using iPF

OP
H

hotstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dlo said:
Wow talk about being ungrateful and such a pessimistic tool? Because homeland security has so much time to look at all of Joe Blow's iPads around the USA......

Sent from my iPad 2 White 32GB WiFi using iPF
Well unfortunately they do and it's a law now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions