What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know you've been using your ipad...

magicaxeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.alensonlife.com
.... too much when you find yourself tapping and swiping the laptop screen and wondering why nothing is happening.

Yes.. I did it the other morning... what an idiot :D

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
.... too much when you find yourself tapping and swiping the laptop screen and wondering why nothing is happening.

Yes.. I did it the other morning... what an idiot :D
I did it the other way around,Im used to the slidy screens now in Lion and found myself trying to do it on my ipad2.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hahaha.

I rarely use my laptop but when I do, I realize how clunky, heavy, and ghetto it is. Though, I gotta be nice to it - I want it to last until I can afford an iMac. Which will be, well, years. lol

Mhoudini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you carry it around everywhere as if it's as small as my iPod.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was on a long haul flight last week and the guy across the isle from me couldn't understand why the in-flight entertainment screen wasn't responding to his touch......

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
When you try to tap and hold to get the definition of a word, in a paperback.

I really love that feature in iBooks.

Madewomen2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hilarious .. im still laughing your calling your laptop ghetto.. funny.. well i have ipad and love it.. trying to wait until they come out with the third gen ipad .. the ipad 3 i know 2 will not be out for long alone..

Madewomen2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lmfao.. do it all the time.. pull it right out of my purse .. people tend to think your showing off but when in reality i really miss it and want to play on it or check email or what ever... the coolest invention in a long time

maxmillion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah this just happened to me the other day! I never thought I could forget about my 'clunky' macbook so quickly!

Most reactions

Latest posts