What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know how we can tap the top of the page...

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just remember, content first!

What do you mean, Will? I used to be blonde. Be nice.:D

He's a spammer. There's a rash of them lately. They say stupid out of topic things for nine posts and do one to present their junk. Time of day is about right for that now. I spotted six last evening, they have a recent member ID.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For real? How do you know? I wanna know how you know so I can know.

Will! Shame on you, fool. probaly isn't even your real name. I should think of one for you.:D

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For real? How do you know? I wanna know how you know so I can know.

Will! Shame on you, fool. probaly isn't even your real name. I should think of one for you.:D
He raises up old threads that are next to dead and say something out of context. Go to the Active Topics page and look for his name as last poster. A little later on he'll create a thread for his junk. He might not get there, I reported him.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He raises up old threads that are next to dead and say something out of context. Go to the Active Topics page and look for his name as last poster. A little later on he'll create a thread for his junk. He might not get there, I reported him.

WTH. Why do this? What is it in for him? I might stalk him.:D. Col. will take care of him.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's one on here that posts the same comment in every thread to boost post count... Waste my time reading them. Grrr

cmalinowski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's one on here that posts the same comment in every thread to boost post count... Waste my time reading them. Grrr

Add him to your ignore list.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 140
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

And....we are talking about? I think I missed a step?

No....are you telling me that Mary Mitchell is a scammer?

Oh Hell No.

Most reactions

Latest posts