What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know how we can tap the top of the page...

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And it scrolls all the way back up to the top of the page real fast? Is there a way to get to the bottom fast like that? I tried tapping on the bottom. But nothing. Nada. Zip.:(

Inquiring Minds wanna know.:)

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope. Just multiple swipe, swipe, swipe, until you get to the bottom. Annoying, isn't it?

But Atomic Web has quick scrolls to the bottom.

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad doesn't have to be jail broken to download it, If you are interested I think it's 99 cent in the app store.:)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love this place. Some day I will be able to help people.

One can only hope!
You help people in the "real world" Marie which is a whole lot more important. We are more than glad to help you with your iPad ?'s. It is OK to be the counselee once in awhile instead of the counselor!

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found a way totally by accident.
Swipe up, swipe down, up again, down again and up quickly and bang, you're at the bottom. Takes practice though but on long pages it works.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ima have to dig my ipad out on my lunch break and give that a shot ivan! I hope its not a fluke. :)

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Swipe up, swipe down, up again, down again and up quickly and bang, you're at the bottom. Takes practice though but on long pages it works.

I keep wanting to try this but I have to write it down! How did you ever figure this out, Ivan?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I keep wanting to try this but I have to write it down! How did you ever figure this out, Ivan?
By accident. I was trying to find a post in a pretty long page so I swiped up, down, up, down etc and every time it kept accelerating in the direction I swiped. You have to do it quickly though. All you have to remember is to finish the succession with an up swipe. Then the screen will gray and stop at the bottom.

Most reactions