What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet another noob!

EKhatch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my iPad yesterday but have been browsing the forum for a couple of weeks now. I had read of some trouble posting on this forum with the stock browser but I just signed up and posted just fine from my iPad with the stock browser.

I held off purchasing in hopes the Archos 101 would have come out by now but I wanted something to take with me on my vacation next week so I got a refurb and as of now I am pretty happy with my decision not to wait any longer!

cullen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i want to get one to ,but there not enough dollars in my wallets.so i will work harder ...to buy one...

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Heh as a geek I love the specs of gear, but the iPad is all about ease of use. It's made for vacations, just don't forget the camera connector.

OP
EKhatch

EKhatch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i want to get one to ,but there not enough dollars in my wallets.so i will work harder ...to buy one...

Yeah, the iPad was a bit more than I really wanted to spend but Apple stuff seems to hold its value pretty well so that eases the pain a bit.

Heh as a geek I love the specs of gear, but the iPad is all about ease of use. It's made for vacations, just don't forget the camera connector.

Yep, I got it too!

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Shhhh...how long is the iPad on the market? We're all noobs.

The iPad is awesome on vacation.

Welcome!

cullen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
a so cheap ipad.is it true??

Yeah, the iPad was a bit more than I really wanted to spend but Apple stuff seems to hold its value pretty well so that eases the pain a bit.

Yep, I got it too!

I find a place where sell ipads so cheap.i am confused if it is the real ones!! can u give me some advise?

Most reactions

Latest posts