What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet Another New iPad Owner!

womp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I got an iPad on Labor Day weekend at the Apple Store in the Mall of America, in Minneapolis. This forum turned up in a Google search. I'm hoping to glean a few tips on its use, so I'll starting digging through existing posts... Thanks for creating this site! :D

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Another iPad owner, the more the merrier!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

If this is your first Apple mobile device (iPod, iPhone, iPad) you will probably want to look at the iPad User Guide. There are basically three ways to get it:

1) Download the free iBooks app. The iPad User Guide is a free download. This way you will have it on your iPad to look at any time you want.

2) Download the free .pdf version from the Apple website -- Apple - Support - Manuals It may take a little while to download since it is 154 pages, but once you have it, you can save it on your PC and look at it any time you want without having to download it every time.

3) Use the online version via the link provided in the Favorites of the Safari browser on your iPad.

While we will be more than happy to answer any questions you have, many answers can be found in the User Guide.

Enjoy!

Most reactions

Latest posts