What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo password keeps changing

Reaction score
My yahoo password continually reverts to an unknown password. I have to go in and change the password in settings constantly. I have deleted and added the account. Can someone make some suggestions please. Thank you!!!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If Yahoo's servers are having authentication problems, you'll get that error whether your password is correct or not. I see this on all my accounts occasionally, Yahoo more than the rest. Usually it fixes itself if I just ignore it.

Of course, I can't get email from that account in the mean time, not through Mail anyway. That's why I keep a link the mobile site as a backup.

If it refuses to go away after a reasonable time (a day at most), you could try changing the password on Yahoo, then on the iPad and other computers/devices. Maybe forcing a change will do something to reset the server. It's a slim hope, but something to try anyway.

Last edited:

Most reactions