What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo Mail

janny21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Updated to IOS 6 thismorning and since then have not Yahoo Mail seems to have stopped receiving and sending. Any ideas?

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
janny21 said:
Updated to IOS 6 thismorning and since then have not Yahoo Mail seems to have stopped receiving and sending. Any ideas?

Have you tried rebooting your iPad?

I also updated last night and before I did anything I turned off my iPad and turned it on again. Just sent an email from one of my other accounts to my yahoo with no problem.

I also closed all open apps (including email) so they would open from scratch.

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

OP
J

janny21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, have tried rebooting, am having a nightmare .... Have also tried syncing on iTunes to see if that helped, but it didn't.

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
janny21 said:
Yes, have tried rebooting, am having a nightmare .... Have also tried syncing on iTunes to see if that helped, but it didn't.

My only other suggestion which has been mentioned on other posts is to remove the email from your iPad then reinstall it.

Hope it works.....

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Femooh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anybody tried removing yahoo mail icon and reloading with positive result?

OP
J

janny21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
darkangelwitch said:
My only other suggestion which has been mentioned on other posts is to remove the email from your iPad then reinstall it.

Hope it works.....

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Thank you so much, I deleted my Yahoo account and reinstalled it and it worked..... Thanks again. I left Surrey 4 years ago to live in Australia, where are you in Surrey?

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
janny21 said:
Thank you so much, I deleted my Yahoo account and reinstalled it and it worked..... Thanks again. I left Surrey 4 years ago to live in Australia, where are you in Surrey?

By sunny Gatwick lol

I am so glad you managed to sort out the email :)

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
janny21 said:

go to settings> mail> and delete all your account and press sleep and home button at the same time wait for the apple logo to come out then release the button ignore the message "swipe to turn off" and after fully rebooting go to settings> mail> then log in your yahoo/gmail account then it should work perfectly

iPad 3 

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Purplehaste said:
go to settings> mail> and delete all your account and press sleep and home button at the same time wait for the apple logo to come out then release the button ignore the message "swipe to turn off" and after fully rebooting go to settings> mail> then log in your yahoo/gmail account then it should work perfectly

iPad 3 

It's already fixed lol just needed to delete email and reinstall.......

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Most reactions

Latest posts