What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo mail won't display incoming mail.

roblmc411

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yahoo mail won't show incoming mail. I've shut the app and restarted my iPad. I've done a hard restart. Checked my mail settings. I also have gmail and it works fine and no problems with bing or safari either. Downloaded the yahoo app and mail works fine there. Got a scheduled call with apple support tomorrow but still looking for a solution right now.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was slightly confused by your post. In the first part you say "Yahoo mail won't show incoming mail. I've shut the app and restarted my iPad", which seems to imply there's a problem with the Yahoo mail app.

Then, in the latter part of your post you say, "Downloaded the Yahoo mail app and mail works fine there", which seems to imply that the app is working OK.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts