What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo mail issues

Diamp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot seem to connect to my yahoo mail account only a blank White screen... Can anybody help .... Stressed

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Using Safari?

It's working for me. Any attempt to go to mail.yahoo.com should redirect you to m.mg.mail.yahoo.com/hg/

If not try this. If it does not work come back with more details on the browser you are using, and the URL and or method you are trying to use to access Yahoo Mail.

When things start acting a bit weird, it's a good idea to completely shut the iPad off and restart. You should probably do this at least once a week (my unsupported opinion on frequency.)

Just hold down the power button for about three seconds. You'll get a power off slider. Go ahead and slide it off. Wait until the iPad completely shuts down and then restart it by holding down the power button for about three seconds again.

For more serious problems, when shutting it off doesn't work, you can do a soft reset. Hold down the power and home key for about 10 seconds, or until the Apple logo appears. Let go and wait for it to reboot. This will take a few minutes, so be patient.

jcv69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yahoo mail blank page on Safari

I am also getting a blank screen in iPad Safari when I try to access my Yahoo account, right after the login password prompt the screen goes white. Try a friend Yahoo account, same problem. I can access Hotmail and GMail but not Yahoo mail.
Has a solution beed posted yet?

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i use the MAIL app to see my yahoo mails, just like for my gmail accounts... they can be configured in settings /mail, contacts, calendar...

Attachments

• image-589672267.png
    image-589672267.png
    208 KB · Views: 1,271
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts