What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo mail image attachment size

pcmotorhed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I’ve been using yahoo mail for a couple of years now. I recall that iPad mail had options to change this size of attached images (photos) to messages as some higher resolutions can make files sizes rather large. I can’t find this option in yahoo mail. It gets annoying, when you try to attach several images and some don’t even show up/ or attach after one or two. I start to see a blank image location where the image would be. Recipients also would get the two images and the blanks image locations where the ones that did not attach. I’m assuming that it may be a limitation to the sizes but was hoping anyone might now of this issue. I appreciate any feedback.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I’m not sure if you are talking about using the native Mail app with a Yahoo account, or using the Yahoo Mail app.

If it’s the native Mail app, you can change the image size.

After you attach the image(s) you’ll see the total image size on the right side of the Cc:Bcc address field. Tap the field to expand the options and you will see several choices for image size, ranging from small to actual. Select one. The selection is sticky, meaning this will remain you default image size (for email attachments) until the next time you change it.

A quick look at the Yahoo Mail app and it’s settings did not reveal any options to set the image size. If it’s there, I wasn’t looking in the right place.

I almost always use the native Mail app, but there are a few things the Yahoo Mail app will do that the Mail app won’t (mostly folder maintenance tasks), so I keep it around as well.

837B1A8B-2B31-4E3E-A0EF-F63CBDB6FDB1.png

Most reactions

Latest posts