What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

yahoo email at ipad3

fonda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi, everyone!
The problem:How can i log in the yahoo email at ipad3 on web, not by Mail of ipad3.
The ways i tried:1,safari and chrome both unavailable.2, Axis(specialize for ipad users) but is not sold on china store, i am in china.
i know it is wired why i have to use ipad to organize it.becasue i only have this beside -.-!
i hope somebody could help me, tks in advance!
sincerely
Fonda

when i am logging into the email web, it comes out as below:

"sorry, Business Email Accounts are not currently supported. When logging in with your business account, you will be able to access your primary Yahoo! Mail Accout"

Last edited:

Aquaticz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not 100% sure if this will help but why not get a password manager that will take you to the yahoo log in page and log you in automatically
Check out app. Robo form

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
F

fonda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not 100% sure if this will help but why not get a password manager that will take you to the yahoo log in page and log you in automaticallyCheck out app. Robo formSent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Thank you for your reply , Aquaticz!i wondered to try for checking, but there is no trial version on china store.so i sent a email to ROBOFORM for consultant.i wish it works.tks anyway! Fonda

Most reactions

Latest posts