What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xcode 4.1 books

dcrocker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good book on developing IOS apps using Xcode 4.1 everything I can find is centered around version 3.

thanks
dc

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about 'XCode 4 Unleashed'?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Xcode-Unleashed-Frederic-F-Anderson/dp/0672333279]Amazon.com: Xcode 4 Unleashed (9780672333279): Frederic F. Anderson: Books[/ame]

Tim

OP
D

dcrocker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim, only problem is that book is not available until Jan 2012.

BjarkeJarlHansen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dcrocker said:
Can anyone recommend a good book on developing IOS apps using Xcode 4.1 everything I can find is centered around version 3.

thanks
dc

I Found some pdfs earlyer today about xcode and iOS, but that was for 3 and 3.2 All of them were free.
I believe i have seen a referance ón Apple.com but i have searched for xcode 4.1 and it did'nt come up with anything. But i Found a 4.0 userguide at
developer.apple.com/library/ios/ipad

Books.com have Got a couple of xcode4 books some are only available As a nook-ebook - "iPad iOS 4 Development Essentials - Xcode 4 Edition
by Neil Smyth" and then there was one by a Richard wentk called xcode4. Only a few months old.

AKK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
alsom me ، i need any book easy to learn for begginer

AKK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
there is some video in app store it's from a american universeity

BjarkeJarlHansen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded some podcasts today about iOS programming by a rose hulman. Most of Them are between 30min and an hour long. Most of the 38 casts.... ....

HTMLEgg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
htmlegg.aidaluu.com
I liked watching those videos from last year's developer's conference. I think they are free for anyone with an iOS license. Really helpful, and they introduced a number of differences between 4.0 and earlier versions of xcode

Most reactions