What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wyse PocketCloud for iphone/ipad

DJennings

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, has anyone used this app? I use Logmein, which is awesome, but it doesn't do sound, which is why I decided to try Wyse. However, I can't get the sound to work.....I have emailed the developer, but was a wondering if there were any forum members I could turn to...:)

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
DJennings said:
Hey, has anyone used this app? I use Logmein, which is awesome, but it doesn't do sound, which is why I decided to try Wyse. However, I can't get the sound to work.....I have emailed the developer, but was a wondering if there were any forum members I could turn to...:)

Try "2X Client", it supports sound over RDP

VicoPad addict!

cksv

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hi,

Chris from PocketCloud here. Our product does support sound over RDP. Make sure you go into "Settings" within the app and drag the sound slider to "Automatically Adjust Quality" before connecting.

Note: Sound is not supported over VNC (Windows Home editions and OS X) at this time.
Note: Sound is not available on the free version.

-Chris
Wyse PocketCloud

Cfugge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does PocketCloud support 1st gen ATV ? I tried the free version via VNC and does not accept click/keyboard input. Through RDC does not work at all instead.

What's in your view the best remote desktop iPad app for a 1st gen ATV ?

Most reactions

Latest posts