What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTB: Digital dry erase markers...

Shockmonk3y

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am an instructor, and much of my media presentation is done with my iPad plugged into a projector. I use .pdfs, webpages, and several other apps to show information. I've been looking for an app of some kind which will simply allow me to make marks on top of whatever I happen to have displayed on my iPad, and not a whole presentation suite, and no need to record or save said marks.

Thanks for any ideas!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You aren't going to find an app like that. To mark over anything displayed would mean the app would have to operate at the OS level (over the top of all apps). Apple does not allow those kinds of apps in the App Store, mostly as matter of security.

As you've probably already discoverd you can find a markup/display app for most content types and web pages; but finding one that does every document type you want want is unlikely. If one exists, it is probably one of the online presentation apps. It would hafe more features (online screen sharing and stuff) than you need, but might work well enough locally.

Most reactions

Latest posts