1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

wta: themes for ipad

Discussion in 'iPad Wallpapers' started by marselinus, Sep 29, 2011.

1. marselinus

marselinus iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hai .. i want to ask how to download and install themes in ipad1?
    and if I may ask for his link. thanks
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,686 / 0
    There are many wallpaper apps in the App Store (and there are a whole lot of pictures available on the Internet) for you to select a new background picture on the iPad. Then, there are various apps in the App Store that will let you set up different backgrounds to make it look as if you have shelves and such. One such app is Pimp Your Screen ($0.99, USD). It's really neat and I am sure there are more like that.

For more intense, detailed theming, you have to be jailbroken to add themes. And you get them from Cydia, the app "store" for jailbreakers. If you are not jailbroke, you don't get access to Cydia.

So, either go with changing wallpapers or jail break your iPad for more intense themes. Good luck.

Marilyn