What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrong time?

rwilts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SJL

mine gains time as well. Maybe I brought it wth me when I moved from Penarth to Cardiff!:D

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rwilts said:
SJL

mine gains time as well. Maybe I brought it wth me when I moved from Penarth to Cardiff!:D

Penarth to Cardiff, well that would be due to travelling through a time zone!

The Archangel

minouge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I actually had this exact same problem on my iPad as well as touch 4g. It took me forever to figure out the issue. Is the time on your pc correct? My laptop would always be slightly ahead, and the moment I would sync my idevices to it is when they would also move ahead. I seriously did not even notice this until months later. I always thought there was something wrong with the itouch. Hope this helped!

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
sjleworthy

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
I actually had this exact same problem on my iPad as well as touch 4g. It took me forever to figure out the issue. Is the time on your pc correct? My laptop would always be slightly ahead, and the moment I would sync my idevices to it is when they would also move ahead. I seriously did not even notice this until months later. I always thought there was something wrong with the itouch. Hope this helped!

Interesting. I'll look into this idea. My pc is always 4-5 mins ahead, and I sync with it every week. Perhaps it's also syncing the pc's time.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score

This doesn't work for my iStuff. I synch all four to the same computer, and they're still a minute off. No big deal. I just think it's odd.

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
Definitely a Penarth thing.

What end of Penarth? The force seems a lot stronger up the north end ;)

Only posh Penarth? Nothing in Llandaff :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
Llandaff? Ooo, dunno, dangerously close to 'desirable' areas such as Mynachdy and, dare I say it, Ely is just down the road too :p

Jk

Lol, I live in what's known as the " exclusive" part. 20 yards from the river, South side of the bridge :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts