What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrong time stamp for sent out mail

workiess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear all:

When I send out a mail from my iPad2, I find the time stamp for the sending out mail is 22 hours later then the correct time.If anyone got the same problem or know the causal of it, please kindly give me a help. Thanks a lot

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - there are a few possibilities. The commonest is that your email service provider stamps the email with the time at their location - so do you know where your email service provider has their servers located? If this doesn't work, get back to us and we can dig down deeper - but you'll need to examine your (received) emails - the ones that have the 'wrong' time - on a PC or Mac.

Have a great evening -----

Tim (sunny Scotland at the moment and long may it last!)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Check to make sure your Time Zone is correct both under Settings > General > Date & Time and under Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Time Zone Support.

Most reactions

Latest posts