1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Wrong icons on two apps.

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Aquilegia, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Aquilegia

Aquilegia iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello.

Have a stock iPad 2, less than 3 months old.

iOS 5.

This past week I downloaded two apps from the iTunes Store, one is paid and one is free.

Dekko and Flick Home Run!, they appear okay while downloading onto the iPad, when I look later they have the wrong icons, both the same but wrong, looks more like a fresh coconut with eyes. I've uninstalled, restarted a few times but it still shows the incorrect icons for both games. They show correctly in the apps on the PC.

Thank You.
  2. jsh1120

jsh1120 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    That's a new one. Sounds like an error on the part of the developer rather than a problem with your device. If I were you, the first thing I'd do is to email the developer. Since the code for an app is different on the iPad, it's possible the iPad apps are not properly configured by the developer and you're seeing a default icon for both games.
  3. Aquilegia

Aquilegia iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for the reply jsh1120.

I have emailed one of the developers but on the other game within iTunes I click on Support and it only takes me to a page that is in effect advertising, nothing clickable on there apart from GET IT.

The games are Dekko and Flick Home Run!

Thanks.