What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrong icons on two apps.

Aquilegia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello.

Have a stock iPad 2, less than 3 months old.

iOS 5.

This past week I downloaded two apps from the iTunes Store, one is paid and one is free.

Dekko and Flick Home Run!, they appear okay while downloading onto the iPad, when I look later they have the wrong icons, both the same but wrong, looks more like a fresh coconut with eyes. I've uninstalled, restarted a few times but it still shows the incorrect icons for both games. They show correctly in the apps on the PC.

Thank You.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's a new one. Sounds like an error on the part of the developer rather than a problem with your device. If I were you, the first thing I'd do is to email the developer. Since the code for an app is different on the iPad, it's possible the iPad apps are not properly configured by the developer and you're seeing a default icon for both games.

OP
A

Aquilegia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply jsh1120.

I have emailed one of the developers but on the other game within iTunes I click on Support and it only takes me to a page that is in effect advertising, nothing clickable on there apart from GET IT.

The games are Dekko and Flick Home Run!

Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts