What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WOW Christmas is visiting the Forum - Lots of new comers

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see lots of new members coming in, asking questions regarding the new iPAD they got for Christmas.
That is good and refreshing.
You probably noticed that suddenly the forum is growing to almost 3 pages per day.
It sure becoming the most popular iPAD forum on the net ( Not counting Apple).

Keep up the good work.
Helping others will help you too.

I myself learn a lot, by researching the net in order to help others, and it defiantly helped me.

Ye.
I have now all the time in the world, sitting at home away from work with a broken hip ( 3 more week - Dr. order)

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ouch That was bad luck.
Damn near did for myself falling flat on my back on the ice and concrete......lucky not to have split my skull.

Aldo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You will probably see a mass exit when they get the info they want, as a new member I'd like to keep learning and offering what advice I can give

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to all the new users! and Peled, hope you feel better soon. Not a way to spend "time off" but at least you have the ipad to keep you busy!

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seems like the iPad 2 coming in a few months/expected Android tabs, etc didn't deter a lot of people. It didn't deter me- got mine as an early present, knowing that 2 is expected in several months. Held off for 8 months as it is, and when offered to get once and for all, heck yeah!
And peled- yikes! Hope you heal fast!

Most reactions