What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would it influence your purchase chioce if the data plan was $10.00 more than g3?

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I SA dust thinking that Vz & AT&T could boost the bottom line buy increasing the 4lte cost by ten bucks.
Would that cause you not to buy?. Or would you just go wifi only?

"Post are better with pictures ".

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
zipur said:
I SA dust thinking that Vz & AT&T could boost the bottom line buy increasing the 4lte cost by ten bucks.
Would that cause you not to buy?. Or would you just go wifi only?

"Post are better with pictures ".

Not giving up the grandpa 3G data lol!!! Unless they change it to unlimited 4G I might consider it; however my devices are designed for 3G.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
for the $120 extra, the added GPS functionality is worth the upgrade. You then have the option to get data when ever you like. You could use it as a wifi only unit, your not forced into a data plan. Even if you one on a single trip out of town, you have the option to pay for data during that time and stay connected. Without having the right model you don't even have the choice should the need arise.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
10 bucks is not a big deal to me, but I'm not paying extra for speed if 4G means less battery life.

I have grandfathered unlimited 3G on phone and tablet and would need good reason to give up either.

IGonz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I want to keep my grandfathered 3G as well. Looks like I might have to upgrade to an iPad 2 to keep 3G and remain grandfathered.
Probably get a 16g wifi only iPad 3 for around the house. Since that IOS upgrade my iPad 1 has been strugglng a bit.
Will make a decision the day of the announcement.

Don't think they will have a 3g iPad 3.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts