What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worth Updating to ios 6?

waffles07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys just thinking when the update does roll out I will lose my jailbreak right....
But I love my jailbreak and I use my iPad 3, so much more now, there is so many tweaks and possibilities. I use it for so many more things! I love my jailbreak..
So is it worth updating and losing all your jailbreak data? I know there is awesome features like Siri and 3d maps...
But is it worth it?
THANKS!

bryanpog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the beta(had I restored to 5.1.1) this morning. Siri was done really nicely and the maps are really cool. Facebook integration is nice and the do not disturb will be more beneficial on the iPhone then the pad. I had the beta on my iPad and not my phone since I have my phone JB.

Sent from my iPad 32g (3rd Generation) using iPF

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bryanpog said:
I have the beta(had I restored to 5.1.1) this morning. Siri was done really nicely and the maps are really cool. Facebook integration is nice and the do not disturb will be more beneficial on the iPhone then the pad. I had the beta on my iPad and not my phone since I have my phone JB.

How do you get that?

bryanpog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
applechick said:
Thanks, I will.

I did notice my battery life sucked with the beta. And as with any beta it was obviously glitchy. However it is cool! Can't wait to see it when apple releases it on a new phone.

OP
W

waffles07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok. I think I might just upgrade just because of siri...
Since my Siriport stopped working on my new ipad....

Most reactions

Latest posts