What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst apps you got so far

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
What has been the worst apps that you have paid or for free that you have download so far ? To come to mind so far
Gmail and Iswifter

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trainz Simulator for iPad. It's buggy, and has terrible graphics and interface. At least i got it while it was only 99¢ (Now it's $5).

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been lucky with apps. I have about 150, and don't have a crummy one in the bunch. I've deleted some just because I don't use them enough, but not because they're crummy.

Bummer about one app: It was a free one that worked perfectly for me -- a basic converter that did metrics and currencies. Then the developer improved it and loaded with many other options, which made it much more unwieldy for me, so I deleted it. The crazy thing is, I would've paid to keep it simple. Other people might find it useful with all the added functions, so I'm not going to bash it by name. I just wish there were the option to have kept the basic version.

skarpsill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here List - greatlooking app which would have been very useful. If it worked.

Most reactions