What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World’s Largest Apple Store Said to Open in Dubai this August

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
world's largest apple store.png

According to a fresh report coming from Khaleej Times, a newspaper from the United Arab Emirates, it seems that the world’s largest Apple Store will open in Dubai in August this year. The Khaleej Times says the store will be 50,000 square feet, which is pretty massive indeed. Abdul Basit with the publication says the following:

"Dubai - Apple’s first store in the Middle East will be located at Mall of the Emirates and it will be the world’s largest retail store of the iPhone maker, sources have confirmed to Khaleej Times. The store is under construction and it is expected to open doors to Apple fans in August 2015. The estimated 50,000-sq foot store is close to the new Fashion District in the mall with the main entrance most probably from level 2."

At the moment, London’s Covent Garden store is still the world’s largest Apple Store, with a surface of 40,000 square feet which spans across three floors. However, the upcoming Dubai store is going to be 25% bigger.

Apple seems to be focusing on the Middle East to increase its retail presence, as Tim Cook visited Dubai and Abu Dhabi back in February of last year. Countries in the Middle East represent an increasingly popular premium tourist destination with an emphasis on luxury goods, so the Apple Watch is definitely going to be exposed in the store.

Source; Khaleej Times

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
And that will surely be the place to view different models and instantly buy that $17,000 gold Apple watch :)

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LeCaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They must have pretty good security to guard the 50,000 sq ft of that [emoji520] orchard.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

LeCaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do they still chop off the hand of a thieve or is that in Saudi Arabia?

LeCaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Make that "thief"

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello. Mr.Radu Tyrsina any discounts did u thing they offer to open day [emoji350]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts