What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Workshops at Apple Store

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Hubby and I took the Introductory to the Ipad2 workshop yesterday at the Apple store. The trainer/instructor really knew her stuff. We all registered our Ipad2 with me.com so we can find our ipads if they were lost or stolen. (Also worked for my iphone, which I didn't know about before.) The class really worked because everyone in the class (about 12 folks) had different accessories and different levels of information knowledge. Even though the tech probably knew about the cloud and all the new upcoming events, we had no discussion of itunes in that workshop. We set up our emails, learned all about the settings page, and the searchlight section including the ways to save battery life. Definitely worth the 60-90 minutes at your local Apple store. The class was at 8 am. Hard to believe that 2 hours before the store or the shopping area (Victoria Gardens, Rancho Cucamonga, California) opened the store was filled--there were at least 50 people in the store taking classes, working one to one, etc.

Tomorrow we are taking the iphoto class. I will report on that as well.

Hubby wanted to know if Apple has something to do with Iran, and what that product is???? (Since I have an ipad and iphone.....he is asking about iran....)

Most reactions

Latest posts