What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Working with photos on Ipad 2

Rckny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have moved a few thousand photos from Iphoto on my MAC to my Ipad where I would like to sort them and delete the ones I don't want. I can't see any controls except copy and email. Is there a delete function on the Ipad or one which will let me combine "events" or sort photos?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Photo's synced to your iPad from iPhoto through iTunes can not be edited. To make changes you have to change the albums, events, faces, etc. that you chose to sync with in iTunes in and sync again.

iTunes also optimizes photos that you sync to the iPad, so don't consider them backups. Even though there are ways to transfer them off the iPad, they may not be the same quality as the ones in iPhoto.

Laban

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there no way of organizing photos in folders with more than one level.

I would like to have it like this when I start the Photo App:

And when clicking one of the folders above I would like a new set of folders similar to this:

Vacation
Christmas
Winter

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score

And when clicking one of the folders above I would like a new set of folders similar to this:

Vacation
Christmas
Winter

Not in the Photo's app.

Some people have recommended Photo Manager Pro for this sort of thing. It might be worth your time to go to the App Store and read over it's features.

Laban

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Vacation
Christmas
Winter

Not in the Photo's app.

Some people have recommended Photo Manager Pro for this sort of thing. It might be worth your time to go to the App Store and read over it's features.

Alright, thank you!

Most reactions

Latest posts